Today’s recipe is a Chicken Stir-Fry that will leave you wanting more, with great flavor and a delectable taste you will be making this one for years to come. Check out the recipe below.
For 4 people ()
- 2 whole chicken breasts, cut in strips and cleaned
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon ginger, crushed
- 2 teaspoons ReCaFo JAMAICAN SCOTCH BONNET PEPPER SAUCE
- 1/2 cup carrot, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/2 packet Spaghetti, cooked according to package instructions
- 2 stalks escallion, chopped
- 2 oranges, pegged
- 1 medium tomato, cut in wedges
In a bowl, marinate chicken with black pepper, 2 tsps. soy sauce and 2 Tbsps. Vegetable Oil.
In a frying pan heat remaining Vegetable Oil and use to saute chicken strips. When almost thoroughly cooked, add onion and garlic and toss lightly.
Add ginger, ReCaFo JAMAICAN SCOTCH BONNET PEPPER SAUCE and carrots and stir. Dissolve cornstarch in remaining soy sauce and add to the frying pan.
Stir in spaghetti and escallion. Toss lightly and serve garnished with tomato wedges and orange.
Let us know what you think about this recipe. Hail us in the comments below.
via Grace Foods
Sign up for our ReCaFo Irie Newsletter now! We deliver the vibe of the islands right to your inbox.