Today we give you a unique recipe that will put a twist on your normal Pasta recipes. Check it out below.
For 4 people ()
- 2 whole chicken breasts, cut into small strips or cubes
- 1 tablespoon Ginger, Garlic and Pimento Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Jerk Seasoning
- 1 packet Penne Pasta, boiled and drained
- 1 ounce Anchor Butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 stalks escallion, chopped
- 8 ounces heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 can Whole Kernel Corn, drained
- 1/2 medium red sweet pepper, chopped
- 1/2 medium green sweet pepper, chopped
- 1/2 medium yellow sweet pepper, chopped
- 8 ounces Anchor Cheddar Cheese, shredded
Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F). Season chicken breast with Ginger, Garlic and Pimento Seasoning, and Jerk Seasoning and put to bake or grill for 20 minutes.
Cook Penne Pasta according to instructions on package; drain and set aside.
Heat Anchor Butter and saute garlic, onion and escallion. Add chicken breast, heavy cream, salt and pepper and mix well.
Fold in the pasta, Whole Kernel Corn and sweet peppers; and stir well to combine. Sprinkle on the shredded cheddar cheese and serve immediately.
Let us know what you think in the comments below.
Sign up for our ReCaFo Irie Newsletter now! We deliver the vibe of the islands right to your inbox.