Broad Beans have a wide range of uses, today we will give you a tasty recipe that you can use to make a wonderful Bean lunch, dinner or even breakfast, if you want to start your day off with some protein. Check out the recipe below.
For 4 Serving(s) ()
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 stalk(s) escallion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) ginger, chopped
- 3 clove(s) garlic, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoon(s) turmeric powder
- 1 cup(s) pumpkin, diced
- 1 cup(s) Coconut Milk
- 1 can(s) canned Broad Beans, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper
Broad Bean Stew Directions
Heat olive oil and use to saute the chopped onion, escallion, ginger and garlic; stir constantly.
Mix in the turmeric powder and the diced pumpkin until the flavours develop and the pumpkin improves in colour.
Pour in the coconut milk, stir and bring to a boil. Allow to simmer until the pumpkin is tender.
Fold in the broad beans and black pepper.
To Serve: Serve with Herb Potatoes, Yam and a Tomato Salad.
What do you think about this recipe? Hail us up in the comments below.
via Grace Foods