This is going to be an exciting summer, whether you are traveling, going out with friends on the weekends, or just relaxing by the beach; we will be giving you great recipe ideas that are super easy, tasty and perfect for the sweltering summer temperatures. Check it out below.
Difficulty: Super easy
- 1 sprig(s) parsley, chopped
- 1 cup(s) pineapple, diced
- 1/2 can(s) Tropical Fruit Punch
- 1 cup(s) watermelon, diced
- 2 tablespoon(s) dry white wine
- 1 medium otahetie apple, diced
Fruit Salsa Directions
Combine all ingredients in a bowl while stirring with a spoon.
Cover and place in a refrigerator and use as desired.
To Serve: Serve with turkey, grilled fish, lobster or shrimp.
What do you think about this recipe, have you ever tried it before? Hail us up in the comments below.