Papaya is an awesome fruit. It is packed with nutrients and has a great taste.
Today we give you a yummy recipe for a Papaya drink or “Pawpaw” as it is called in Jamaica.
This will help keep you in good shape right throughout the year and leave you feeling good inside while looking good outside. Not to mention, it is a super refreshing drink. Check it out below.
Get that blender ready…let’s go 🙂
- 1 small ginger root peeled and cut into small pieces
- 1 medium overly ripe Jamaican papaya (pawpaw), peeled and seeded
- ½ cup water or milk (add more or less depending on your thickness preference)
- ¼ cup Brown Sugar
- Put all the ingredients in a blender
- Blend until smooth.
- Stir with a wooden spoon.
- The drink can be made thicker or thinner depending on how much water or milk is used.
- Refrigerate about 2 hours before serving.
Serve with nutmeg sprinkled on top
Serve with ice cubes.
What do you think about this recipe, have you ever tried it before? Hail us in the comments below.