Breakfast, lunch or dinner does not have to be as difficult as we think. Sometimes its as hard as getting a dozen different items from the store but sometimes it can also be as easy as just rolling a couple ingredients into a wrap to make the perfect meal. Today we give you a tasty Crunchy Chicken Wrap recipe that will leave you and your partakers wanting more. Check it out below.
Difficulty: Super easy
For 2 people
- 2 tablespoon(s) Mayonnaise
- 2 3/4 teaspoon(s) prepared mustard
- 2 can(s) Chicken Chunks
- 1/4 cup(s) sliced water chestnuts, chopped (optional)
- 1/4 cup(s) green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) celery, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoon(s) Sliced Sweet Peppers, chopped
- 2 whole Spinach Tortillas
- 1 cup(s) lettuce, shredded
Jamaican Crunchy Chicken Wraps Directions
Stir in the Chicken Chunks, water chestnuts, onions, celery and chopped Sliced Sweet Peppers.
Spread over tortillas; top with lettuce and roll-up tightly.
Recipe Note: Tortillas should be 8 inches and served at room temperature.
What do you think about this dish, have you ever tried it before? Hail us up in the comments below.
via Grace Foods