Shrimp! Who doesn’t love a good Shrimp dish? Well some people don’t, but they are missing out. Shrimp makes a delectable seafood dish and is one of the most versatile types you can find. Today we give you a tasty, Caribbean inspired Jamaican Jerk Shrimp dish that will leave you wanting more. Check it out below.
Preparation time: 10m
For 4 people
- 1 pound(s) medium shrimp, cleaned and deveined
- 4 clove(s) garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) Jerk Barbecue Sauce (get in your supermarket or on Amazon)
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt (optional)
- 1/4 cup(s) Vegetable Oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh lime juice
- 1 cup(s) pineapple, cubed
- 1/4 cup(s) red bell peppers, julienne
- 1/4 cup(s) green bell peppers, julienne
- 1/4 cup(s) yellow bell peppers, julienne
- 1/2 cup(s) fish stock
- 1/2 cup(s) cream sherry
Jerk-Barbecue Shrimp with Pineapple and Peppers Directions
Add lime juice, pineapple, sweet peppers and fish stock; cook for a further minute.
Add cream sherry and adjust seasoning, if necessary; simmer for a minute.
Remove from flame and serve hot with your favorite starch.
What do you think about this dish, have you ever tried it before? Hail us up in the comments below.
via Grace Foods